30 thoughts wile getting a deep tissue massage.

Last week, I went in for my first deep tissue massage. I've gotten massages before, but they were always swedish, for deepish swedish. Here are 30 thoughts that went through my head.
  1. It smells very tranquil and relaxy in here.
  2. Let's see, undress to my comfort level, hmmm...I guess I'll bare it all like I do for a swedish.
  3. Aaahhh, now that a comfy bed.
  4. Is this face holder thingy supposed to be comfortable? I feel like my face is slowly leaking through this hole.
  5. I hope my answer of "neck, shoulders, and tight calves" is sufficient enough. I really hope she just focuses on the calves. Those things are hard as rocks
  6. I want firm pressure, that's what a foam roller provides, right?
  7. Did I say firm, maybe I meant light pressure. Ow! No pain, no gain right. This calves aren't work themselves out.
  8. Oh great, I can tell my legs feel super prickley even though I just shaved this morning. Darn goosebumps.
  9. Ok, I get why they call this a "deep" tissues, she's definitely diving deep.
  10. Ow, ow, ow!
  11. Ok, maybe I'm getting used to this. That spot doesn't hurt so bad anymore.
  12. OW! How'd she find that spot?
  13. I think you need more lotion, friction is not a good thing. 
  14. Should I say something about the friction and pain
  15. It's ok, Lynsey, she's just trying to help.
  16. Ok, I really don't like you lady.
  17. How do you keep finding new spots to torture me on.
  18. Suck it up Lynsey, this is good for you.
  19. This is definitely not good. OW!
  20. Dang, I wonder what she is like with bread.
  21. I'm sorry, did you just ask me if I am still awake?
  22. You're saying people actually fall asleep during your assault on their body?
  23. I guess, I'm just being a baby then.
  24. Wait, your done already? There's no way it's been 90 minutes
  25. I guess time flies when your suffering
  26. Never doing that again.
  27. Why, yes I would like some water, it's the least you can do after what you just did to me
  28. Let me do a body check. Ooohhh, my calves feel like actual muscles and not like stone.
  29. And my shoulders feel super relaxed.
  30. Ok, I'm sold, when can I get rubbed down again?


0 comments: